Expungement Law in South Orange, NJ
I am one of the most dedicated and skilled expungement and record-sealing attorney in South Orange, NJ. If you have been plagued by a mistake from your past, there’s no need to get discouraged. You can leave your past where it belongs, when you rely on me to provide the legal support and counsel you need to navigate the process of having your records sealed or expunged. When assessing a case, Leslie Stolbof Sinemus Attorney At Law considers quite a few variables, including the following:
- Whether Or Not Your Particular Offense Is Eligible for Expungement
- Whether Or Not You Are Eligible for Expungement
- What the Process Of Expungement Will Involve for Your Case
- How To Keep You Informed About the Effects Of Expungement
Benefits Of Having Records Sealed Or Expunged
There are quite a few reasons why going through this process is worth your time and effort. Life is hard enough without keeping that extra weight to drag you down, and I can help you step away from the unnecessary burden of a criminal record. The following are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive immediately after your records are sealed or expunged:
- Records Will No Longer Be Available To the Public
- No Necessary Disclosure for Job Applications
- No Necessary Disclosure When Applying for Housing
- No Necessary Disclosure When Applying for Certain Types Of Education
Contact me today at Leslie Stolbof Sinemus Attorney At Law to find out more about my firm in South Orange, NJ.
Mrs. Senemus, In a few words is an outstanding Attorney! She has been doing this for a long time and it shows, my husband and I are so happy He retained her! She knows her stuff and she practically knows everyone at Essex county courts....I highly recommend her...she is the real thing & she cares about her clients....which is unusual in this day and age...
I was recommended by a close friend. Leslie is an Awesome knowledgeable Professional Attorney, that provides best practice guidance and exceptional services. I recommend Ms. Stolbof Sinemus, for outstanding performance. Thank you!
She is a great attorney to have. She fights for you and is down to earth with all of her clients. Don't expect her to hold any punches. Her office is easy to find with plenty of parking. She has decades of experience under her belt and awards.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tue:||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wed:||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thu:||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Professional Of The Year For The Criminal Defense Bar
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- President of ACDL-NJ 2011-2012
- Former Essex County Assistant Prosecutor